Page 1 of 36 123515 ... LastLast

Thread: May 2009 Haul Thread

1. May 2009 Haul Thread

It is May already, damn.

2. Thanks to the BB sale.

3. James
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	T_Rex_stilt-1.JPG 
Views:	557 
Size:	40.7 KB 
ID:	45276  

4. ...huh?
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

Weirdo.

That's fucking rad as hell. Please post a youtube video of you using them.
    Pete DeBoer's Tie
    There are no rules, only consequences.

7. They come in either late this week or early next. I've been looking forward to them for a while, slowly saving a little here and there until I had the spare cash rather than just splurging outright. The things they aid in doing (running and juping) fit in perfectly with the way I like to move, so I'm really looking forward to learning how to use them. Probably no flips, though, unless I decide to mangle myself learning a completely new skill. Personal rotation on the X axis isn't something I've ever tried to figure out.

Here's a video for those who haven't the slightest idea what the hell those things are.

I plan on neither music videos nor choreography, and therefore will be significantly less xxxtreme. On the other hand, it should still be a total blast. Especially if, like the guy at 1:30, I get a chance to jump over a baby in a stroller.

James
    Last edited by James; 01 May 2009 at 03:30 AM.

8. I predict broken wrists in your future. Good luck though, they do look fun.
    PSN = knarlockk
    Steam= kevinb150

9. Buying trampoline legs and not planning to do flips with them is like buying a muscle car and never wanting to break the speed limit.