Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 414161718

Thread: District 9

1. That sucks, but in a show of support I'll be happy to buy the legit DVD when it comes out. I can't say that about any other movie I've seen this summer.

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

2. Yeah, I'll buy this also.
    ABOUT ME.

"Underground music should have its back turned, it needs to be gone, untrackable, unreadable"

3. Just saw this. Fantastic movie. I don't know if it is the theater I went to or just the film itself, but a lot of the shots seem out of focus. Could be the documentary style shooting (which I am not a huge fan of, but it fits the movie). The action sequence in the end was amazing. Great job.

4. Also, fuck Transformers and Transformers 2. Not even worth my BT ratio.

5. This movie kicked so much ass anyone who didn't like it has shitty taste.

Quote Originally Posted by YellerDog View Post
    Reloaded was grandfathered in as terrible after 3 went nowhere. Get with it!
    I don't see why more people don't get this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Master Shake
    Look, Yes. I have banged hundreds of broads...internationally. But know this, I wrap my rascal 2 times. 'Cause I like it to be joyless and without sensation, as a way of punishing super-models.

6. What is an R5 rip?
    Check out Mr. Businessman
    He bought some wild, wild life
    On the way to the stock exchange
    He got some wild, wild life

7. An R5 is usually a step above a screener and a step below an xvid/divx DVDrip.

I think it's like an unprocessed digital rip of the movie that the studio itself sends out.

8. You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.