Page 15 of 31 FirstFirst ... 1113141516171929 ... LastLast

Thread: Deadpool

1. Quote Originally Posted by A Robot Bit Me View Post
    Insinuating that a dude likes to suck dick is used as an insult twice in a twenty second trailer. DMX is the perfect soundtrack to something so homophobic.

2015: Still cock gobbler.
    I mean, it is deadpool. I guess I don't know too much about him but I think that was his general sense of humor?
    Check out Mr. Businessman
    He bought some wild, wild life
    On the way to the stock exchange
    He got some wild, wild life

2. there's no room for logic when there's an opportunity for Internet Moral Outrage at a thing

3. I don't know anything about Deadpool either. Must be really good if he can make beer commercial humor and the words most likely to be carved into a paper towel dispenser in a Sunoco bathroom in South Boston exciting to grown-ass men with bed frames and triple A memberships and everything, though!

I don't think this movie is for you.

5. I thought Deadpool was about subverting the format and breaking the fourth wall, while also being snarky and poking fun at an industry determined to take itself seriously. You know, with some degree of cleverness. Otherwise he's just like some dumb, gener'o-ninja guy.

I'm not really sure how that would work in film. It could, but it would take work.

6. To be fair, the movie isn't out yet. They could have just picked the most schoolyard cuss-word scenes to drive the "Hard R" home.

7. I thought Deadpool was about a hack comic artist ripping off a DC character and a hack comic writer trying to be clever with the pages he was given.

8. Hack? Shut the shit up you pillow-biting, Rod Stewart cum-guzzling faggot!

That's a B, B+ line, right?

So do I get money for a Marvel screenplay right away or just a long term comic contract for now?
    Last edited by A Robot Bit Me; 14 Jul 2015 at 10:21 PM.

9. Nothing to say for yourself, eh? What's the matter, another dude's asshole got your tongue?

BOOYAKA!

(Limp Bizkit's "Nookie" plays over scenes of strippers dancing to other Limp Bizkit songs)