Page 30 of 31 FirstFirst ... 162628293031 LastLast

Thread: Deadpool

1. Juggernaut didn't die, they mention fishing him out in dialog.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

2. Speaking of Juggernaut, I love how there was a bit of dialog about him being Prof. X’s brother, when that was completely ignored with his previous appearance in X-Men 3 and Charles was an only child in First Class. lol X-Men movie continuity.

Quote Originally Posted by Gohron View Post
    I like doing stuff with animals and kids

3. Quote Originally Posted by YellerDog View Post
    Juggernaut didn't die, they mention fishing him out in dialog.
    You actually see him climbing out of the pool at the end when X-Force is walking towards the camera.

4. Quote Originally Posted by YellerDog View Post
    Juggernaut didn't die, they mention fishing him out in dialog.
    Yes I know—by defeated I mean incapacitate and win the battle. The wire up the butt seemed too juvenile for such a heavy hitting and beloved villain. I did really like the way they teamed up to beat him though.
    Last edited by Drewbacca; 01 Jun 2018 at 02:39 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by rezo
    Once, a gang of fat girls threatened to beat me up for not cottoning to their advances. As they explained it to me: "guys can usually beat up girls, but we are all fat, and there are a lot of us."

5. too juvenile = deadpool
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

6. Juggy always loses to desperation gimmicks though, so it's pretty in-line with the character.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

7. Saw it this morning ($5 Tuesdays!). Agree with pretty much everyone else. It was kinda, not boring, but not amazing for the first half.

Glad to see Deadpool’s influence rubbing off on the Muppets. That movie looks like straight up garbage.

8. This store promo is too fucking cool!

Attached Images Attached Images

9. Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    Glad to see Deadpool’s influence rubbing off on the Muppets. That movie looks like straight up garbage.
    I actually have high hopes for that movie, it's from Brian Henson and he's been trying to get it made since 2008, way before Deadpool
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

10. Brian Henson has been doing adult/mature oriented puppet stuff even longer than that, I think the first "Puppet Up! Uncensored" was in early 2006.
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.