Page 1 of 28 123515 ... LastLast

Thread: Bleach

1. Bleach

Let me say this, first... if you haven't read the author's other manga, Zombie Powder, you should. It's like Trigun with more attitude. Toriyama's World has scans of it. It ended prematurely in Jump, unfortunately.
    Otherwise, Bleach is another great story with excellent art. Gives off vibes of YuYu Hakusho, too. The main character comes from a family that senses ghosts, spirits and all really easily. Through a crazy series of events, he becomes one of those crazy bad-ghost hunter guys.
    Now you see why I say it sounds like YuYu.
    It's a great story, though, with some excellent action scenes. I reccomend the manga, especially being that it's sold on the Jump line (aka $8 a book).

Anime News Network just found out that it's anime series begins on October 5th, too.
    Give it a look, you jerks.

2. Yeah, I keep seeing this, and keep wondering if I should pick it up or not.
    WARNING: This post may contain violent and disturbing images.

3. Its not a bad read.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I hear Balrog's moveset includes the Fried Chicken Right Cross, The Watermelon Wipeout Punch, and the Welfare Blaster.
    I SWEAR IF YOU BITCH ABOUT TWINSTICKS I WILL BREAK MY FOOT OFF IN YOUR ASS

4. I really liked Zombie Powder, I was really pissed to see it quit with no conclusion or explanation.

I haven't really got to read Bleach yet. I do dig Kubo Tite's art and design. He always puts little extras in his manga too.

Bleach is a Premier read IMO. good art and cool little story...doesn't take itself hella seriously and itsn't silly either. Watching a Dad beat the shit out of his son is interesting though. I am behind on my manga though.Since ComicCon i havn't picked up anything else...i gotta get shoppin.

JBNagis

6. I've picked it up...its extremely funny kinda reminded me of a mix of Yu yu hakusho and shaman king but getting deeper in the story its completely different. It has exceptional art and origanal ideas. very good pick it up. does anyone know when the second volume coming out?
    Quote Originally Posted by Master Shake
    Look, Yes. I have banged hundreds of broads...internationally. But know this, I wrap my rascal 2 times. 'Cause I like it to be joyless and without sensation, as a way of punishing super-models.

7. other people should have it too.
    Look, Yes. I have banged hundreds of broads...internationally. But know this, I wrap my rascal 2 times. 'Cause I like it to be joyless and without sensation, as a way of punishing super-models.

8. Apparently Sony is working on a bleach game too.

9. !!!!! really are there any pics or articles? please post.