Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Entrepreneurs?

1. Quote Originally Posted by PaCrappa View Post
    THINK ABOUT IT...

You could totally jump right back in biz man!!!
    I just might do it. Give me the weekend to think about it.

2. Quite the haul, I'm jealous of whoever gets this, even though I couldn't play half the stuff.

3. If this fella from shmups doesn't take it then I got about ten local guys who saw the shit on Craig's List who claim they have cash in hand. I hope the guy from shmups falls through so I don't have to fuck around with banks or any "real world" bullshit.

Anyhow, I do believe this pile is sold. I'll leave the thread up and running until I finalize.

4. If the shmups guy falls through then I'll take it.

5. Unfortunately Haoh, you have three things working against you. The fact that you're about sixth in line as far as response time goes is first. Second, no way in hell am I packing a gang of boxes and going to the post office if I don't have to. Lastly these CL dudes all say they have cash. Cash rules.

6. Not a problem, just let me know if everything else fails.

7. Be wary of CL people half of them are scamming bullshitters.
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

8. damn, missed this.....I see the potential to turn this into 4K in profit in a week. Ugh.

9. I would like to buy two of these 'entreprenuers'

10. SOLD

sorry guys