Thread: Pitchmen

1. Pitchmen

It's a Discovery channel show following Billy Mays and Anthony Sullivan as they do their thing. From products being pitched to them to shooting the commercial.

Fun stuff, although I don't like the "packaging" of the show. Annoying music and announcer.

I really enjoyed the Louis Theroux infomercial episode so this was a great find for me.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	billy-mays.jpg 
Views:	374 
Size:	87.7 KB 
ID:	45712  

2. The show is hit or miss for me. Either its an awesome episode and cool shit happens or it just bores the fuck out of me. I just wish there was a little bit more consistency.
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

3. I've only seen the first one so I'm in the process of catching up. I love this stuff though.

4. It is really interesting stuff, its just parts like when some one and these guys are fighting over how much they want to charge for something, that just bores the hell out of me. Show me more of the losing pitches, show me more of them making the commercials, I don't care about the little shit in the background you know.
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.