Thread: I want Sky Gunner

1. I want Sky Gunner

I'd be happy with the full press version from E3 if one of you is a completion freak and wants the full retail version instead. If the price is right. PM me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    burgundy is the only conceivable choice.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drewbacca View Post
    I have an Alcatraz-style all-star butthole.

2. Re: I want Sky Gunner

Originally posted by burgundy
    I'd be happy with the full press version from E3 if one of you is a completion freak and wants the full retail version instead. If the price is right. PM me.
    If you stop to read what you wrote...this thread almost makes no sense...

you'd be happy with the press version (it was a trade demo, practically considered to be the final version, which was 99% complete, which is how Reno was able to do a review for the site). So exactly what is that you're asking for...certainly not the trade demo I hope.

Or...are you offering up your demo, in which case, I am assuming you're planning to pick it up - if you haven't already.

Why not just go out to Best Buy and purchase it instead of getting retro stuff for your GBA?

3. Re: Re: I want Sky Gunner

Originally posted by bahn
    If you stop to read what you wrote...this thread almost makes no sense...

you'd be happy with the press version (it was a trade demo, practically considered to be the final version, which was 99% complete, which is how Reno was able to do a review for the site). So exactly what is that you're asking for...certainly not the trade demo I hope.

Or...are you offering up your demo, in which case, I am assuming you're planning to pick it up - if you haven't already.

Why not just go out to Best Buy and purchase it instead of getting retro stuff for your GBA?
    Is there something wrong with asking for a trade demo?

Oh...GBA retro stuff costs me about $15, while Sky Gunner is more like $50.

4. This is one of the more absurd board exchanges I've seen in a long while.

"GBA retro"? Where the hell did that come from?

*sticks head back where it belongs*
    The spirit of liberty is the spirit which is not too sure it is always right. -Learned Hand

"Jesus christ you are still THE WORST." -FirstBlood

5. Re: Re: Re: I want Sky Gunner

Originally posted by burgundy
    Is there something wrong with asking for a trade demo?

Oh...GBA retro stuff costs me about $15, while Sky Gunner is more like $50.
    I am with Sleeve here...what are you talking about...?

And, I am not sure if you took time to read what you wrote, but it sounds like you were asking people (namely those who prolly don't even have access to a trade demo) and then talking about a retail version.

In other words...the way you posted the request didn't make sense.

Besides, didn't I already tell you that I'd get one for you...(just not a retail copy). Stop holding my games ransom. :jest:

6. Re: Re: Re: Re: I want Sky Gunner

Originally posted by bahn

Besides, didn't I already tell you that I'd get one for you...(just not a retail copy). Stop holding my games ransom. :jest:
    Bahn, if burg doesn't want that copy of Skygunner, I'll gladly take it off your hands! I'm THAT nice!
    omg TNL epics!

7. Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: I want Sky Gunner

Originally posted by Ragnarok the Red

Bahn, if burg doesn't want that copy of Skygunner, I'll gladly take it off your hands! I'm THAT nice!
    Eh? Get out of here dude...you're not getting jack. Shoo :P

8. This is one of those "if it doesn't make any sense to you, then you don't have what I'm looking for threads." And I didn't bring up "GBA retro stuff."

9. LOL. ok,

have you sent the GBA stuff?