Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: vintage inerior design

1. inerior.

LOL
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

2. Why would I hear of Shaker style? Is it a topic frequently covered in school?

3. Quote Originally Posted by Dunlap View Post
    Why would I hear of Shaker style? Is it a topic frequently covered in school?
    Started in 1774, basically the colonists started the style. It was covered in American History ... aka Quick glance.
    I can do all things through Christ, who strengthens me.

4. I never read those blue boxes in the textbook, must have missed it.

5. lol
    I can do all things through Christ, who strengthens me.

6. Quote Originally Posted by Dunlap View Post
    Why would I hear of Shaker style? Is it a topic frequently covered in school?
    No, it isn't. I only know about it because of my father's interest in antique furniture.

7. I know about it!
    Onuhcounta I live near Shaker Heights!

8. Quote Originally Posted by Advocate View Post
    basically the colonists started the style.
    not exactly, a specific group of colonists, yes. That wikipedia link has some good details.

And Advocate, you're in Black Mountain, huh.
    Isn't that where there's an exclusive design/craft school started by one of the Bauhaus dudes. oh right, wikipedia

9. If you would like to create modern interior design you may use luminescent paint Noxton, this paint can be applied to any surface (walls, wallpapers, decorative vases, wooden table, mirror, PVC, etc). And you will really have bright glow in the dark in your room without light. So amazing, agree?

10. I could never sleep in that room.
    Why are you reading this? go to your general settings and uncheck the Show Signatures box already!