Page 118 of 120 FirstFirst ... 104114116117118119120 LastLast
Results 1,171 to 1,180 of 1192

Thread: Battlefield: Bad Company 2

1. Had some KILLER matches with Bigdawg this morning celebrating his Bday. I'm getting really good at taking attack helis down with my guided rockets now. Atacama Desert is a playground with mines in the water at B, and lots of rocket kills. All the BF3 talk is making me appreciate this game even more for the awesome experience it gives on a 5 year old console.

2. oops
    Last edited by Uriel; 07 Feb 2011 at 06:09 PM.
    2 GET GUD @ OVERWATCH + SWIGGITYSIX#1322

3. I just bought this on Steam. If anyone out there is still playing BC2 on PC, add me ("UrielSynthesis").

4. I've been trying out more of what this game has to offer after beating the SP. Squad deathmatch is surprisingly good (I didn't think it would be). Squad rush is kind of lame but I'll try to get a W in it for the achievement. Onslaught is terrible.

5. The games biggest modes are where its at. Rush will give you crazy, last minute wins and is more strategic on defense. Conquest is still my fave since you can never stop moving from flag to flag and everything is allways changing. Onslaught was an experiment by Dice, a failed one at that. Good only for practicing vehicle (esp chopper) skills. Squad deathmatch is pretty fun if you have at least 1 friend playing with you or more importantly, a sniper class willing to always have motion mines up in the thick of battle.

Start playing infantry-heavy maps like White Pass before heading into vehicle (esp chopper) crazy maps like Atacama Desert. Getting pinned down by choppers and not knowing how to deal with them yourself can be frustrating for someone new. After you learn the maps and the character classes, the game keeps getting better and better.

6. I've played Rush and Conquest about 25 or 30 hours, and all four classes. I just wanted to see what the other parts of the game were, and the verdict is mixed.

7. I had a lot of fun with Rush last night. Conquest can get pretty tedious but still fun.

But OMG, the sound in this game...

8. BC2 Vietnam is going onsale on 360 for 600 MSP (normally 1200) from April 5-11. If you dont have it yet, buy that shit. I prefer it to vanilla BC2 in just about every way - plus Vietnam has the best console Battlefield Conquest map ever: Operation Hastings. Praxis...im looking at you.
    NowPlaying: Battlefield series . DarkSouls . MGS collection . Cap+SNK fighters . AceCombat series . ArmoredCore series

9. hastings is good. the rest...not so much. in fact i only play hastings conquest on vietnam, if i choose to play nam.

10. Too close to Gears 3 beta and Brink for me to bite.

I'm done with Battlefield until BF 3.