Page 13 of 120 FirstFirst ... 911121314151727 ... LastLast

Thread: Battlefield: Bad Company 2

1. In the same boat. I may get a faster CPU since they're so cheap, but I'm not gonna go buy a new machine since the game is on 360 and doesn't really have too many differences. Battlefield PC betas are usually shitty though. I remember 2142 being the exact same situation. Its more optimization on their end, not ours. Yesterday , the PC version got alot better for me and was at about 30 frames with some lag. Playable, but not up to 360 standards.

2. DICE games always have insane PC specs when they first come out. I read a recent interview with the studio and the dude laughed about it and said no one has the setup to run their games at max settings on release - it took a year or 2 before people could even max out BF2. Thats why I wont buy a new PC setup when Battlefield 3 finally comes out until I know exactly what to aim for.

I doubt ill ever get sick of this demo map. I love how each base drastically changes the gameplay from close quarter forest battles, to the 4th base's wide-open long distance gun fights, and finishes it up with an uphill storming of a base that cant be destroyed by blowing up the walls. Pretty epic. And to think its only ONE variation of ONE map. This game is going to be spinning in my 360 for a long time...
    NowPlaying: Battlefield series . DarkSouls . MGS collection . Cap+SNK fighters . AceCombat series . ArmoredCore series

3. Bacon and I were kicking ass just now. I just ran around as a medic and saved people and shotgun'd fags in the face.

I like the game but the controls and aiming kind of suck. If I dont kill someone in the first hit or two its over, I cant hit shit.
    Korly-"Everyone here is an asshole, SURPRISE!"

4. Burst fire that shit.

This ain't no Call of Spamming.

5. Burst fire is necessary, esp with the SCAR. That gun is great, but the limited ammo makes bursting a must.

6. Well he said hes using the shotgun too. Ive noticed the aim range and damage feels kinda off for it. With ranged weapons crouch fire along with burst is essential. Unless youre using the 200 round per clip Saw. Surpressive fire indeed.
    NowPlaying: Battlefield series . DarkSouls . MGS collection . Cap+SNK fighters . AceCombat series . ArmoredCore series

7. I'll be on after the Pens game, Destro. Lets do this !

8. Even the MGs are wildly inaccurate during hip fire.

You can be point blank right next to a guy and only 4-5 shots out of 50 will hit.

That is why the shotgun being so dominant (1-hit kill) at medium/close range is so frustrating.

9. Quote Originally Posted by wEEman33 View Post
    That is why the shotgun being so dominant (1-hit kill) at medium/close range is so frustrating.
    Yeah, that is gay. I switch to the shotty for my medic and my kills went way up. Every game I played since a switched to a shotty medic class I was in the top 3, usually #1 in the room. I like the fact I can be #1 and barely even get any kills. I just spot and use the medic.
    Korly-"Everyone here is an asshole, SURPRISE!"

10. Another new video interview. That jungle village map looks awesome! Talks about big plans for post launch DLC. I wonder if it will be free like all the old BF games even BC1. He said theyre "not looking to split the community" hinting that it may be free. He also talks about how DICE had to prove to EA that BF could be a success and how they werent fully supported/funded going into the 1943 launch - remember the 1943 launch day server mess? Good stuff in this interview.
    http://www.gamespot.com/ps3/action/b...ayer-interview
    Last edited by Destro777; 01 Feb 2010 at 03:15 PM.