Page 14 of 120 FirstFirst ... 1012131415161828 ... LastLast

Thread: Battlefield: Bad Company 2

1. Yep, that's exactly how EA runs their online servers.

Same reason why NHL 09 was almost completely unplayable for the first month or two yet NHL 10 launched with no server issues at all.

2. Cant hate on EA here though. Im glad we have dedicated servers over host play. Gears anyone?

EDIT:
    I have noticed (and my firends too) that sometimes in iron sights your screen/aim will shake for no reason. No one will be around and I wont be getting shot. This is a confirmed bug relating to the game's audio according to the BC2 EA boards and will be fixed in the final game. Theres also a rumor there will be 2 free DLC maps on launch.
    Last edited by Destro777; 01 Feb 2010 at 06:22 PM.
    NowPlaying: Battlefield series . DarkSouls . MGS collection . Cap+SNK fighters . AceCombat series . ArmoredCore series

3. Holy Fuck ! Did you see the range that shotty had at 2:10 of the video ? They better fix that shit pronto !

That being said, good find on the vid, Destro. I like everything that GVD is saying in it ! Where did you see 2 free DLC maps rumor at ?

4. Got to play with Bacon and Destro last night, and gotta say, this is a day 1 for sure. Hardcore is gonna rock. The bullet damage is better than in BC1, but I still find it ridiculous that it takes almost a full clip from a pistol to kill a guy at close range, granted this will be better in hardcore. Love rocking engy and riding in a tank with a guy and shooting up ppl , then getting out and repairing it as it takes damage and racking up the points.

5. I like how there are about a dozen different sniper spots for each part of the map.

Too bad the semi-auto rifle sucks hard at long range. Terrible accuracy and it takes about 3 body shots to kill a man.

6. The game finally clicked with me earlier. Got a good sensitivity, got the trigger tapping down pat so that shooting up bitches is cake, and am learning the map. Went a few rounds just wrecking bitches and got every gold crate on one round.

7. Sat down and played for a bit(SamuraiMoogle) this afternoon with Cap and Bacon for the first time. Its decent. Took a bit to get into. Took my bros advice and tried a medic at some point. Once I got my bearings I ended up being top 3 on my team last 3 matches. Didn't even capture a crate. Future TNL beat downs for sure.
    Xbox Live- SamuraiMoogle

8. Sorry Cap,don. I had time for one game and the audio glitches out Still managed to win the points total. Go go medic! Work at 4am all week so I won't be on late or at all until the weekend.
    Xbox Live- SamuraiMoogle

9. One thing that's starting to annoy me:

every time you advance to the next base, the ticket counter resets to 75.

A much better system would have been adding a set amount (say, +50) to your current ticket count every time a base is destroyed.

This way if a team barely completes the first part of a map, they don't get put on the same ticket count as a team that completely rolled through the first objective.

Also, which bases are "collapsible" via C4?

I tried blowing up the crates directly and it looks like it takes 9 C4s total to do it with direct hits.

But didn't you say you could just collapse the entire building to destroy the crate?

10. Ticket reset does not bother me at all. I we are kicking ass we are kicking ass, if we aren't we aren't. Thats how the game rolls.

STFU, and everyone needs to get on and play right now.