Page 17 of 120 FirstFirst ... 31315161718192131 ... LastLast

Thread: Battlefield: Bad Company 2

1. Quote Originally Posted by Destro777 View Post
    That 3rd base's AT placement and just the whole choke point on that road is why that base is the toughest one to assault. Once people find out how to play this game right its gonna be essential for your team's snipers to kill that dude in that AT for the attackers to stand a chance.
    HA ! I make those guys lives a living nightmare on that rooftop by spotting them and sniping them CONSTANTLY. They give up after a while. Once you have a couple vehicles assaulting, its a switch back to Medic or Engie to heal and rocket A and B point. Looks like no work for me today so lots of Battlefield ! Its BigDawg's B-day as well, so I'm gonna celebrate by goin' on the other team and hopefully knifing him.

I also have someone else's tags to take as well

2. Quote Originally Posted by Changeling View Post
    Its BigDawg's B-day as well, so I'm gonna celebrate by goin' on the other team and hopefully knifing him.

I also have someone else's tags to take as well
    I just looked at the achievements and theres actually one for knifing a few of your friends
    Korly-"Everyone here is an asshole, SURPRISE!"

3. Planet Battlefield has a bunch of overhead screens of 10 maps. BFEditor found 12 different map screens. Im not into spoiling the game for myself so I just glanced at them. They also posted that a DICE dev said there will be at least 16 maps! Now, theres a rumor a version of Strike at Karkand from Battlefield2 (PC) will be in the game! Karkand or Road to Jalalabad would be incredible on the Frostbite engine. They would probably have to be sized down a bit because of the lower player counts - but rush could fit the full map size in there.

One of the maps looks to be a nighttime snow map with the lightsource being the moon. It looks badass! Plus there is some sweet looking jungle maps and one looks to be open fields of with brushfires. So much content!

http://planetbattlefield.gamespy.com....Detail&id=310

Just a couple of shots (I wont post them all). Just looking at the vastness of these maps you wonder why anyone would want to suffer through Camp of Duty's cramped levels any further
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	VALPARAISO%20VILLAGE.jpg 
Views:	127 
Size:	162.5 KB 
ID:	52221   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ISLA%20INOCENTES.jpg 
Views:	132 
Size:	130.5 KB 
ID:	52222   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	LAGUNA%20ALTA.jpg 
Views:	135 
Size:	132.2 KB 
ID:	52223   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	NELSON%20BAY.jpg 
Views:	133 
Size:	259.9 KB 
ID:	52224  

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	africa-harbor.jpg 
Views:	127 
Size:	287.3 KB 
ID:	52225   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	lagunapresa.jpg 
Views:	128 
Size:	296.5 KB 
ID:	52226   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	valparaiso-map.jpg 
Views:	128 
Size:	380.5 KB 
ID:	52227  
    Last edited by Destro777; 07 Feb 2010 at 01:52 PM.
    NowPlaying: Battlefield series . DarkSouls . MGS collection . Cap+SNK fighters . AceCombat series . ArmoredCore series

4. How many of you are considering getting the PC version of this? I like playing on the 360 (especially since most of TNL will play it on LIVE), but I wonder if getting the PC version would be worth it.
    R.I.P. Paragon Studios

5. I've played the PC beta this whole time.. It's amazing. I have a pretty awesome machine, seems like other people with older PCs have been having some problems. I'll be getting the PC version for sure, but most of my RL friends play PC stuff too.
    look here, upon a sig graveyard.

6. 360 tards unite!! We fucking raped ass today. Hopefully that continues with the full game.
    Korly-"Everyone here is an asshole, SURPRISE!"

7. No PC, so 360 all the way for me. I am actually pretty amazed at how hell it all controls for the console. Looks great as well.

Another however many games of absolute raping by TNL. Best Squad every time. No surprise.

Map list looks and sounds great, and Karkrand would be amazing for rush.
    Last edited by ElCapichan; 07 Feb 2010 at 06:09 PM.

8. Sorry I had to cut out early, had company over so couldn't be rude and keep playing lol. Finally starting to get a feel for it though - it's good times.
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc Holliday View Post
    K3V is awesome!

9. Quote Originally Posted by Cowdisease View Post
    How many of you are considering getting the PC version of this? I like playing on the 360 (especially since most of TNL will play it on LIVE), but I wonder if getting the PC version would be worth it.
    PC version or GTFO.
    Quote Originally Posted by remnant
    I live in the fastlane bitches.
    Quote Originally Posted by diffusionx
    Thats how we roll, ride or die bitch.

10. TNL rape time on 360.