Page 29 of 120 FirstFirst ... 152527282930313343 ... LastLast

Thread: Battlefield: Bad Company 2

1. So I won't be in until around 10 tonight.

2. Can't wait to see the other maps. I wish I had a PC that could run this. My PC could barely run borderlands. The map textures flickered lime green non-stop.
    Quote Originally Posted by rezo
    Once, a gang of fat girls threatened to beat me up for not cottoning to their advances. As they explained it to me: "guys can usually beat up girls, but we are all fat, and there are a lot of us."

3. This map looks incredible. The variation of the environments is gonna be awesome. This vid also makes me wish my PC could run this. Why wont they put server browsers and squad options like that on the console?
    NowPlaying: Battlefield series . DarkSouls . MGS collection . Cap+SNK fighters . AceCombat series . ArmoredCore series

4. My PC is running this at 1680x 1050 on medium. Only problem is that everytime I play a round, I randomly lose connection about halfway though the match. It does look great tho. I'll still be putting most of my time on 360 tho, since most everybody I wanna play with is gonna be there. Thanks for the vid.

5. Well, DS12 is now level 4 according to the leaderboards. Strange thing is he is still about 60,000 short of reaching the required amount of xp. Also strange is there is someone else who is actually closer now, is ranked 1, but still only shows the level 3 symbol.

6. I told you they were going to make it. They had to play 10 hours a day to do it though haha. Fucking dorks. I saw some other dude passed up DS12 last night - bet he was pissed!

By the way BFBC2 tonight after Pitt hoops...
    Last edited by Destro777; 24 Feb 2010 at 05:28 PM.
    NowPlaying: Battlefield series . DarkSouls . MGS collection . Cap+SNK fighters . AceCombat series . ArmoredCore series

7. Quote Originally Posted by Destro777 View Post
    I told you they were going to make it. They had to play 10 hours a day to do it though haha. Fucking dorks. I saw some other dude passed up DS12 last night - bet he was pissed!

By the way BFBC2 tonight after Pitt hoops...
    Yeah, but the guy in first still shows as only being rank 3, while DS12 now in second shows rank 4. Both still technically haven't even reached the required number of points.

I'm definitely game tonight.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Changeling View Post
    My PC is running this at 1680x 1050 on medium. Only problem is that everytime I play a round, I randomly lose connection about halfway though the match. It does look great tho. I'll still be putting most of my time on 360 tho, since most everybody I wanna play with is gonna be there. Thanks for the vid.
    I'm @ 1900x1200 on high setting.. looks amazing. I'm still on DX 9 though.. I think. I wouldn't mind picking up a DX 11 card once nVidia drops one at a decent price.
    look here, upon a sig graveyard.

9. Well, demo severs have been officially taken offline. Gotta say, I have gotten more enjoyment and entertainment on that one demo map then I have in full priced blockbuster games.

Now we just have to wait for a handful of days and we get at least 10 times what we got in that amazing demo.

10. I may finally play through Silent Hill 2 since the demo is offline today. I'll be going nuts this time next week and I can't wait. Now to try to forget about it for a week