Page 6 of 120 FirstFirst ... 2456781020 ... LastLast

Thread: Battlefield: Bad Company 2

1. I thought 1943 was done by a different team?

You're right though, it's a dumb move by to EA to not have released anything yet.

2. I kinda understand their point of view regarding the lack of new content. Releasing new maps will only fragment the audience and create a cheaper game to oppose Bad Company 2. You could get $60 BC2 or or just stick with your XBLA 1943 that would cost roughly half that.

Also, I could see DICE releasing a Vietnam XBLA game in the future in 1943's mold. I'd love that so much !

3. I might be willing to pick this game up, but if I do, it'll definitely be the PC version.
    R.I.P. Paragon Studios

Speaking of PC versions, where the hell is the PC port of Battlefield 1943?

DLC is turning into so many empty promises from so many companies.
    Pete DeBoer's Tie
    There are no rules, only consequences.

6. Indeed. Its funny how blatant companies are with witholding parts of the game that should obviously be included. Then to charge money for it later as DLC is such a fucking insult, esp to PC gamers that know better and remember when companies gave you content as a sign of goodwill to you, the motherfucking customer.

Paying for every little thing is the console gamer's fault. Thier stupidity ruined it for everybody else. The pirates drove game developers away from the PC and to the consoles, so I guess there's more than one culprit.

7. Here's a 13 minute walkthrough of the new beta with Gordon Van Dyke :

http://g4tv.com/videos/42695/Battlef...d-Walkthrough/

8. That walkthrough answers alot of questions. Theres so many improvements. You really get to see the spotting system in action - you even get points if your team kills the thing you spotted. Very BF2142-like. Its really shaping up.

Heres another new interview by Gordon. Talks more indepth about squad creation (you can lock squads now), bullet drop for long distance firing, and building destruction. He really hypes the 2 un-announced squad game modes too:
    http://www.incgamers.com/Videos/1003...ny-2-interview
    Last edited by Destro777; 13 Nov 2009 at 05:51 PM.
    NowPlaying: Battlefield series . DarkSouls . MGS collection . Cap+SNK fighters . AceCombat series . ArmoredCore series

9. I'm enjoying MW2, but every time I play it, I keep thinking to myself, I wish it could be more like BF. The openness, the objectives, etc. I feel MW controls well, but god I hate how it comes down to either A) Hide in a corner and shoot anyone who walks by, or B) run around looking for ppl to kill and then get shot down by a guy in the corner. Glad to see this game is really shaping up. I'll be going the 360 route, so hopefully there will be enough TNl to play with.

10. I'll be on 360 and PC. I can't wait ! Some MW2 maps are great and remind me of BF, but without the destructible enviroments, vehicles and teamwork

These videos make me wanna get a PS3, but I'm gonna fight the urge since the online will prolly be busted, not to mention the PS3 controller leaves much to be desired for FPS's