Page 1 of 61 123515 ... LastLast

Thread: Bayonetta

1. Bayonetta

Hmm. Couldn't find a thread for this at all, but a new trailer came out last night.

Pretty ridiculous.

Last edited by Rocca; 30 Dec 2009 at 02:46 PM.

I think there is a thread for it. I don't like the main character but it looks like a potentially quality DMC-ish game.

TNL needs to implement a policy against spelling Sega in all caps, IMO. It's becoming too common and I don't acknowledge it as the official spelling.

3. This is from the DMC creator isn't it? He said it's going to shit on that and Ninja Gaiden.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Rumpy View Post
    This is from the DMC creator isn't it? He said it's going to shit on that and Ninja Gaiden.
    Yup, Hideki Kamiya.

Quote Originally Posted by NeoZeedeater View Post
    TNL needs to implement a policy against spelling Sega in all caps, IMO. It's becoming too common and I don't acknowledge it as the official spelling.
    I could not possibly agree with this more.

Also, this is by Platinum, not one of Sega's internal teams, unfortunately.

6. I thought this game looks sweet when I read the review, the video is telling me I will own this game.

7. Kamiya said this game is going to be hard. I like that.

I'm kinda don't believe that a game in 2009 can have a budget as big as this and be as hard as the original Devil May Cry. I have a hard time picturing a game like DMC being released today. I really, really want this game to prove me wrong.

8. Anyone who uses SEGA instead of Service Games of Japan isn't qualified to be a videogames journalist. You don't know shit and aren't allowed to talk about it if you weren't on the original staff of Standard Games.
    Donk

9. You'll be happy to know that I edit the all-caps Sega when I come across it in thread titles and articles on the editorial side.

SAY-GAH!

10. Vid is gone. Thread over.
    Backloggery
    GameTZ

Go home and be a family man.