Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 515171819

Thread: Nier

1. When I played the first Nier i had a lot more time to play video games at home instead of getting a half hour on the train in the morning and a half hour in the afternoon and maybe a couple hours between shifts if I don't desperately need a nap

2. Emil lives!! Holy crap, after all those depressing revelations I needed that.

So is there nothing new in playthrough 3 up until this "final choice" you have to find all the weapons for?

Quote Originally Posted by Gohron View Post
    I like doing stuff with animals and kids

3. Finished. Ending D is complete bullshit, and I'm not talking about the save deletion. Nier goes through hell for Yonah, and then orphans her for the sake of a comrade-in-arms he apparently decided he was in love with at the last minute (since there's no hint of it up to that point)? Yeeeeeah no. Not to mention it's extra gross because she's young enough to also be his daughter. Oh, and how the hell is Tyrann even able to offer him this bargain? Nothing up to that point establishes that he has crazy reality-warping powers.

I guess it's more plausible in the Japanese PS3 version where Nier is Yonah's big brother instead, but then the whole story up that point isn't. I mean I love my sister, but not that much.
    Last edited by Space Pirate Roberts; 09 Jun 2017 at 05:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Gohron View Post
    I like doing stuff with animals and kids

yeah, one of the original crew said that one ending was really for the brother and the other was for the dad.