Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Script Writing Software

1. News Script Writing Software

Are there any good free ones?

If a motherfucker gotta pay, what's worth the bread?
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

2. I always hear about final draft, some people live and breathe by it.
    www.BrianMoreno.com, STEAM ID: BRiRDM, [b]Beaten in 2013 (3): DmC (PS3), Uncharted: Golden Abyss (Vita), Assassins Creed 3 (PS3),

Quote Originally Posted by Yeller's Screenwriting Friend
    Final Draft, new one is between 100-200$
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

4. Shit Jim, that's a lot of bread.
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

5. $100 maybe?
    $200 I'll keep using Word and bitch.

EDIT: it's $249
    Last edited by Doc Holliday; 29 May 2009 at 01:14 PM.

There's a Word plug-in I used a while back. It was ok. Sucky thing is though that once I tried out Final Draft...it wasn't much better

These programs rely on you to insert commands everytime you write a line. You're better off writing it in a notebook or something and then transferring it to those programs. The benefit of using Final Draft is that it's the standard.
    Last edited by Revoltor; 29 May 2009 at 08:31 PM.
    "Chuy, you're going to have a magical life. Because no matter where you go, it's always going to be better than Tucson."

7. How about

http://celtx.com/

My friend uses it, and he says it's pretty decent. It comes with examples and such, but screen writing isn't really my flavor so you'll have to try it yourself!

Get a typewriter.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

9. Quote Originally Posted by FlashhBang View Post
    How about

http://celtx.com/

My friend uses it, and he says it's pretty decent. It comes with examples and such, but screen writing isn't really my flavor so you'll have to try it yourself!
    i am bumping this thread because of this, was just told by a professor to get it and use it, seems great so far.
    www.BrianMoreno.com, STEAM ID: BRiRDM, [b]Beaten in 2013 (3): DmC (PS3), Uncharted: Golden Abyss (Vita), Assassins Creed 3 (PS3),