Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Script Writing Software

1. News Script Writing Software

Are there any good free ones?

If a motherfucker gotta pay, what's worth the bread?
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

2. I always hear about final draft, some people live and breathe by it.
    b_ri on Twitch, Games Beaten in 2020 (3): Pokemon Sword (Sw), Detroit: Becoming Human (PS4), Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice (PS4),

3. Quote Originally Posted by Yeller's Screenwriting Friend
    Final Draft, new one is between 100-200$
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

4. Shit Jim, that's a lot of bread.
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

5. $100 maybe?
    $200 I'll keep using Word and bitch.

EDIT: it's $249
    Last edited by Doc Holliday; 29 May 2009 at 12:14 PM.

There's a Word plug-in I used a while back. It was ok. Sucky thing is though that once I tried out Final Draft...it wasn't much better

These programs rely on you to insert commands everytime you write a line. You're better off writing it in a notebook or something and then transferring it to those programs. The benefit of using Final Draft is that it's the standard.
    Last edited by Revoltor; 29 May 2009 at 07:31 PM.
    "Chuy, you're going to have a magical life. Because no matter where you go, it's always going to be better than Tucson."

7. How about

http://celtx.com/

My friend uses it, and he says it's pretty decent. It comes with examples and such, but screen writing isn't really my flavor so you'll have to try it yourself!

8. Get a typewriter.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

9. Quote Originally Posted by FlashhBang View Post
    How about

http://celtx.com/

My friend uses it, and he says it's pretty decent. It comes with examples and such, but screen writing isn't really my flavor so you'll have to try it yourself!
    i am bumping this thread because of this, was just told by a professor to get it and use it, seems great so far.
    b_ri on Twitch, Games Beaten in 2020 (3): Pokemon Sword (Sw), Detroit: Becoming Human (PS4), Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice (PS4),