Page 1 of 8 1235 ... LastLast

Thread: Tell us about yourself.

1. Tell us about yourself.

We know why you chose your screen name, we might even know why you chose your avatar, custom status or sig, we know what your favorite games are, but what do we really know about each other?

For this thread, I would like each person to post one significant fact about themselves. A personal quirk, a driving ambition, a spectacular failure, a hidden desire, anything that will help your fellow posters learn more about you.

I'll start:

Throughout high school and the early part of college, I was a serious musician, a trumpet player, both classical and jazz. I even considered making a career out of it until late in high school, when I rediscovered theater and became infatuated with the idea of attending a highfalutin liberal arts college.

Your turn.
    The spirit of liberty is the spirit which is not too sure it is always right. -Learned Hand

"Jesus christ you are still THE WORST." -FirstBlood

2. I like pork.
    Play Guitar Hero //

3. I smoke a lot of pot.

L8r,
    -Gigas
    Currently Playing: Final Fantasy V Pixel Remaster (PC), Let's Build a Zoo (PC) & Despot's Game (PC)

Get Free Bitcoins every hour! - www.freebitco.in

4. I am the Mahjong king. Bow down bitches.

5. I work in a bait store and most of my most of relatives are VERY southern. I don't say redneck because that conjures an image of ingnorant trailer trash rascists, which nobody in my family is. I got an accent that I use when I'm around them that would probably embarrass the hell out of me if I spoke like that around any a y'all.
    pwned by Ivan

6. i like to draw.

I know I have drawing skills, never really did anything about it until now.

Plus, I rock at jezzball.

I want to be an animator. I want to work at Disney..

or something.

I really like girls.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ex Ranza View Post
    Halverson had me totally convinced of Cybermorph's greatness, I'll tell you that much.

Then I got a Jag, took it home, and something seemed... not right.

7. I'm currently in the crossroads of my life. I've just recently finished high school and it seems like I am ready to move on. I've got college in my future (starting in September). Though I am still young, I believe I have found love and plan on staying with my girlfriend (eventually becoming wife) for the rest of my life. I finally got a job in which I start Monday and start saving to get my own place. Life is looking good for me
    "Remember, not knowing how to cook is like not knowing how to fuck."
    Geek in the Desert

8. Re: Tell us about yourself.

Originally posted by sleeveboy
    We know why you chose your screen name, we might even know why you chose your avatar, custom status or sig, we know what your favorite games are, but what do we really know about each other?

For this thread, I would like each person to post one significant fact about themselves. A personal quirk, a driving ambition, a spectacular failure, a hidden desire, anything that will help your fellow posters learn more about you.

I'll start:

Throughout high school and the early part of college, I was a serious musician, a trumpet player, both classical and jazz. I even considered making a career out of it until late in high school, when I rediscovered theater and became infatuated with the idea of attending a highfalutin liberal arts college.

Your turn.
    *beep*

I am a administrator.

I administrate.

Administrating sucks.

Why am I here?

[blows up]

....j/k. I have had a great deal of passion for art, and used to collect comic books back in the day (mostly Marvel and Image, though DC did have quite a number of fab franchises). After awhile, I lost interest with collecting, did a few fanzines and would later discover anime. It's become one of my most enjoyable areas, and I have a great deal of fun drawing magna style stuff (though lately I've never had the time).

Speaking of high school, I once thought I wanted to be an engineer, but math never agreed with me (and at the time...neither did ambition); which would later fueled me for just about anything. I hate failing, but truth is...I should learn to accept it as it's the best way to learn from mistakes and your experiences in life. Over the years, I've come to push myself too hard, or do too much. One day, I'll learn to relax and "live" a little more...

I am too shy to discuss my "desires". LOL!

For now, I'd be much happier writing and talking about video games and travelling throughout the world. (Hm, well, 2 out of 3 ain't bad)

9. Ok here's something else.

I took Marketing in high school (11th & 12th grade), in our school it was a college prep class and took up 3 periods plus during your senior year you could leave after marketing & English (or 4th period) to go to work (and you got 3 credits for it!).

I was the only person in the class to not pursue further education and there were 42 of us in the class

More to come... maybe,
    -Gigas

10. I too was and still am seriously into music for my b-day coming up I'm gona get my furst set of tables but I'm mostly a sax player (14 years strong). I'm also probably the tallest guy on the boards just cracking 6'7" tall...not including my 3" spikey hair
    What isn't remembered, Never happened