Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3567

Thread: EGM Returns

1. Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    On the previews for Transformers and Mafia II, they list the platforms as 360 and PS3. Incomplete.
    What if they were previewing the console versions? Maybe the PC version isn't as far along in development/the developers didn't show it to them?

2. Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    Also, EGMi is amazing. I expected some bullshit PDF, but it is really, really well done.
    IAWTP. They really did their homework. It's a great first effort. I expect it to only get better. I hope that having links dynamically change the information presented in the current layout is only the beginning.

Quote Originally Posted by Korly View Post
    What if they were previewing the console versions? Maybe the PC version isn't as far along in development/the developers didn't show it to them?
    They're scheduled to be released on the exact same days. Plus, I don't buy they previewed both the 360 and PS3 versions separately either.

4. I really like the EGMi angle, it's a great idea. I'll have to track down the mag and see what's up. I've missed EGM.

5. I ended up subscribing. I never used my ipass from the first issue, so if someone wants it, drop me a pm. It gets you 31 days access time to Premium iEGM.