Page 223 of 237 FirstFirst ... 209219221222223224225227 ... LastLast
Results 2,221 to 2,230 of 2368

Thread: Official SEN Games Thread (Sony Network)

1. Wow, some big discounts on there. Bloodborne for $24 is pretty killer, if for some bizarre reason you have a PS4 but not BB.

2. I grabbed Rapture and Soma.

3. Quote Originally Posted by FuryFox
    if for some bizarre reason you have a PS4 but not BB.
    I couldn't get into Demon or Dark Souls so it's going to need a bigger price drop. A demo would be nice but apparently nobody has faith in their games anymore, even acclaimed ones.

4. Demos hurt sales overall.

5. Overall, yeah, but probably not for games people love like Bloodborne unless they make a really bad demo.

6. Quote Originally Posted by NeoZeedeater View Post
    I couldn't get into Demon or Dark Souls so it's going to need a bigger price drop. A demo would be nice but apparently nobody has faith in their games anymore, even acclaimed ones.
    I hate Demon's Souls, can tolerate Dark Souls a little, and am in love with Bloodborne. It's a great game that doesn't seem to actively try to discourage me from playing it at every opportunity. It's the perfect example of improvement by subtraction; they cut out all the bullshit.

I'm not going to get Dark Souls 3, but I'd buy a Bloodborne 2 on release.
    Last edited by A Robot Bit Me; 23 Feb 2016 at 09:21 PM.

7. Quote Originally Posted by FuryFox View Post
    Wow, some big discounts on there. Bloodborne for $24 is pretty killer, if for some bizarre reason you have a PS4 but not BB.
    I'm interested, but Install size of ps4 games might make me wait for another disc sale. I should look for a list to make sure the difference in size is that major...

8. Quote Originally Posted by A Robot Bit Me View Post
    I hate Demon's Souls, can tolerate Dark Souls a little, and am in love with Bloodborne. It's a great game that doesn't seem to actively try to discourage me from playing it at every opportunity. It's the perfect example of improvement by subtraction; they cut out all the bullshit.

I'm not going to get Dark Souls 3, but I'd buy a Bloodborne 2 on release.
    You convinced me to buy Bloodborne. It seems pretty cool from I have played so far.

9. I'm waiting for the disc version of BloodBorne to drop to around $20. It does look like a pretty cool game.
    Last edited by gamevet; 28 Feb 2016 at 07:51 PM.

10. Bloodborne is wonderful
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.