Page 9 of 237 FirstFirst ... 578910111323 ... LastLast

Thread: Official SEN Games Thread (Sony Network)

1. Shatter is very good but a single game lasts far too long. It really needs an arcade mode to go with the story mode.

I'd be disappointed if the soundtrack wasn't TOTALLY FUCKING AWESOME. Oh god oh god I love it.

Quote Originally Posted by epmode View Post
    Shatter is very good but a single game lasts far too long. It really needs an arcade mode to go with the story mode.
    I agree with this.

3. They had a new pixeljunk shooter level at comic con, and they showed off the Ice levels, and the ship attachment to shoot magma. The game got really difficult, and more fun with the two new additions
    b_ri on Twitch, Games Beaten in 2020 (3): Pokemon Sword (Sw), Detroit: Becoming Human (PS4), Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice (PS4),

Not Shatter Don't Care

5. Shatter's good but Fury is the best DLC expansion this gen.

6. Yeah, Fury's pretty awesome.

I preferred the old frontend menus, though. Black and red looks, like, too xtreme for the minimalist menu style or something. White was chill, no fuss no muss.

7. I ~ love ~ the new UI. Great music, rad particle storms and that neat glitching effect.

(the old white one is neat too)

Quote Originally Posted by epmode View Post
    Shatter's good but Fury is the best DLC expansion this gen.
    It's too bad it's expanding WipeOut. No matter how hard I try, I cannot get into that series.

9. yay

Without further ado, we’re proud to announce that Fat Princess will make her royal appearance on the PlayStation Network this Thursday, July 30th for $14.99.
    b_ri on Twitch, Games Beaten in 2020 (3): Pokemon Sword (Sw), Detroit: Becoming Human (PS4), Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice (PS4),

10. worthy of its own bump

Don't worry, Bonk fans. The PlayStation Store's expansion into TurboGrafx territory won't remain a Japan-only affair. Hudson confirmed to Siliconera that it plans to port its classics onto the North American PSN -- although it didn't provide a time frame. Japanese gamers can already download a variety of "PC Engine" games from the PlayStation Store, including Bomberman '94, New Adventure Island, Sengoku Mahjong and Devil's Crush, each for ¥600 ($6.33). As with downloadable PS1 games, these titles are compatible with both the PS3 and PSP.