Page 179 of 237 FirstFirst ... 165175177178179180181183193 ... LastLast
Results 1,781 to 1,790 of 2368

Thread: Official SEN Games Thread (Sony Network)

It's too bad I can't get Steam codes from the monthly Sony Humble Bundle.

Quote Originally Posted by shidoshi View Post
    Next week, Aksys is releasing a somewhat obscure visual novel on PS3 and Vita called Tokyo Twilight Ghost Hunters. For anyone who has been curious about it, I did a video play through of the first hour. I also did one for Criminal Girls last week, which can also be found on my YouTube channel. I'm hopefully going to be doing more of these for the smaller stuff that doesn't get as much exposure as the bigger game releases.
    This is awesome. Please do one for the upcoming Operation Abyss: New Tokyo Legacy if possible.

3. Official SEN Games Thread (Sony Network)

Sure, I'll try to do that one. Since it only takes an hour of my time to do (beyond some quick editing), I'm going to try to do as many games as I can going forward. My next will probably be Atelier Shallie, and I also want to do Oreshika.
    WARNING: This post may contain violent and disturbing images.

Are you doing them from the PlayStation TV, or do you have some fancy proprietary capture device for the Vita?

5. Quote Originally Posted by Geo View Post
    Oddworld: Abe’s Oddysee — New ‘n’ Tasty! (PS4)
    Valiant Hearts: The Great War (PS4)
    Papo & Yo (PS3)
    Sherlock Holmes: Crimes and Punishments (PS3)
    OlliOlli2: Welcome to Olliwood (PS Vita | PS4)
    CounterSpy (PS Vita | PS4 | PS3)
    I don't think I'm going to waste the memory space on any of my systems for these.
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

6. Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    Are you doing them from the PlayStation TV, or do you have some fancy proprietary capture device for the Vita?
    PS TV running into an El Gato capture box.

7. http://blog.us.playstation.com/2015/...lus-discounts/

JAMESTOWN PLUS WTFFfffffffffffffffffffff

Also this Helldivers game today looks like it's worth a look
    Last edited by Joust Williams; 03 Mar 2015 at 04:35 PM.

8. Jamestown has been one of those "sleeper hit PC games I keep hearing about but can never actually try" titles for a long, long time, so I'm curious to finally see what it's all about.

9. Axiom Verge and Titan Souls for me.

10. so is that because you have crapzilla PC (or just a Mac, which I guess is the same thing)