Page 151 of 237 FirstFirst ... 137147149150151152153155165 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,510 of 2368

Thread: Official SEN Games Thread (Sony Network)

1. In 2014? What? Seriously, I don't know

That's not just 2014. Those are full catalog statements. I missed one on each list the first time, as combing those lists isn't easy, but these are what I counted:

Xbox
    • Forza Horizon 2 (86)
    • Sunset Overdrive (82)
    • Forza Motorsport 5 (79)
    • D4: Dark Dreams Don't Die (77)
    • Super Ultra Dead Rising 3' Arcade Remix Hyper Edition EX Plus Alpha (75)

PS4
    • Resogun (84)
    • MLB 14: The Show (83)
    • inFamous: Second Son (80)
    • Hohokum (75)

It's also fair to note that the PS4 has the best version of essentially everything that isn't on PC, e.g. Destiny. I absolutely agree that if you got both consoles free, the Xbox has a relatively better lineup through 2014, but I wouldn't pay for either console this year. There isn't a single 90+ exclusive on either system, unless you count The Last of Us Remastered (95), which I obviously didn't.

edit: By comparison, here is the Wii U's list:

• Super Mario 3D World (93)
    • Bayonetta 2 (91)
    • Mario Kart 8 (88)
    • Pikmin 3 (87)*
    • New Super Mario Bros. U (84)*
    • Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze (83)
    • Stealth Inc 2: A Game of Clones (82)
    • Pushmo World (80)
    • Scram Kitty and His Buddy on Rails (79)
    • The Wonderful 101 (78)*
    • Nintendo Land (77)*
    • ZombiU (77)*
    • Hyrule Warriors (75)
    • XType Plus (75)
    • Spin the Bottle: Bumpie's Party (75)*

*Released prior to current gen consoles

I'm not sure either MSFT or Sony are closing that gap in 2015 in terms of pure volume.
    Last edited by Yoshi; 30 Oct 2014 at 02:22 PM.

3. Wii U is winning the "New Console Race" right now, and my gosh does it look like the Special Olympics.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

4. I did forget about Infamous and MLB.

5. I am disappointed in this month's selection.
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

So there are 24 games listed above, and nine of those are download only, smaller games. That's pretty awful.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    I'm not sure either MSFT or Sony are closing that gap in 2015 in terms of pure volume.
    I doubt it, they have third party games. But I do think that if you weren't a PC owner, both system's 2015s will be much better than their 2014s, and much better than the WiiU's 2014 (and that last point is true 2014 vs 2014 if you DON'T own a PC).

For the record, I have more WiiU games than XB+PS games combined (discounting the free stuff).

8. As a PS4 owner Sony dropped the ball hardcore this year. I really expected them to get more of the games they showed at that February premier out the door before the console was a year old. That was incredibly foolish on my part.
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

9. The only thing that makes sense about PS4 consistently outselling the XBONE is the combination of power difference (the Ps), and MS just digging themselves into a huge hole when Sony buried them a couple of E3s ago.

That and people hopefully not basing a console purchase on one year, but for Joe Gamer, we know that's expecting too much.