Page 112 of 237 FirstFirst ... 98108110111112113114116126 ... LastLast
Results 1,111 to 1,120 of 2368

Thread: Official SEN Games Thread (Sony Network)

1. Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    They're on way too many different platforms for that I think. Konami's #1 priority should be getting their Genesis games available somewhere digitally. Those are almost without question the best games in their library that people cannot buy anywhere. If I had my choice, they'd partner with Sega to get them in the PC Classics as a new pack and/or into the 3D Classics line.
    They're all on sony systems*. They could make it happen.

* that gba novel doesnt count.

That's nice timing, since it'll also be playable on Vita now.

3. Very cool. Looks like my copy is hitting eBay very soon.
    Currently Playing: Final Fantasy V Pixel Remaster (PC), Let's Build a Zoo (PC) & Despot's Game (PC)

Get Free Bitcoins every hour! - www.freebitco.in

Excellent.

5. Took them long enough to decide that they wanted my money. I guess I'll finally play this.

6. I haven't played I or II since they came out. I remember enjoying them, I should play them again.

7. Holy shit. About time. Day one, all over my Vita etc.

8. Though II is regaled as being the best, it and iv are the only ones i never finished. IV because it was broken and obnoxious to play, II because it bored me to death.

9. Can we get III as well?
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.