Page 157 of 237 FirstFirst ... 143153155156157158159161171 ... LastLast
Results 1,561 to 1,570 of 2368

Thread: Official SEN Games Thread (Sony Network)

1. Too late. It's already delisted. You'd think companies would announce this ahead of time to get that one last surge of sales.

2. I'm still bummed I can't play Outrun Online (though I did on 360 a while back!), but I did manage to snag Afterburner for PSN. It's still really good.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

Rumor has it Marvel vs Capcom Origins is going to be pulled by the end of the year on both Live and PSN too.

4. That's too bad, Marvel Super Heroes is still super fun.

5. Quote Originally Posted by gameoverDude View Post
    If you don't have After Burner Climax yet, you better nab it now. The game is set to be delisted from PSN (and XBLA) on Christmas Eve, because one of the licenses with Northrop Grumman or Boeing will be expiring.

It's just like what happened with Out Run Online Arcade.
    Why do companies make these stupid arrangements? Can't they make a deal that the license applies to that specific game forever? I don't hear of movies getting removed from existence a few years later because a company decided it no longer wanted its product placement in it. The video game industry is retarded.

6. Quote Originally Posted by NeoZeedeater View Post
    Can't they make a deal that the license applies to that specific game forever?
    I blame the platform holders for failing to make this mandatory.

Quote Originally Posted by Gohron View Post
    I like doing stuff with animals and kids

7. Most license holders keep things on a pretty close leash, it's not a big surprise.

8. I don't see why they even go for licenses like that for certain things. No one gives a damn about the plane. No one who cares about Outrun 2 really cares about the Ferrari itself

Not saying licenses (especially cars) aren't important, but the people that would care about that one will say "5 minute game? pffft"
    Last edited by Joust Williams; 20 Dec 2014 at 08:57 AM.

9. I'm sure a lot of the time the license helps fund the making of the game; it's a sort of vanity project. I'm sure a lot of money exchanges hands for the "super accurate real world guns' in a Call of Duty game.

10. I guess that's one of the perks of physical distribution, you get to keep the game "forever" even if it becomes an awful unsupported mess (marvel 3)