Page 140 of 237 FirstFirst ... 126136138139140141142144154 ... LastLast
Results 1,391 to 1,400 of 2368

Thread: Official SEN Games Thread (Sony Network)

1. Sportsfriends is an awesome local co-op game. Don't let the dumb title deter you.

OlliOlli would have been great on Vita if the ergonomics of the system weren't awful. Now that it can be played on a real controller, it should be excellent. It's cross-buy, so if you bought the Vita version, you get the PS4 version for free.

2. Quote Originally Posted by jyoung View Post
    Sportsfriends is an awesome local co-op game. Don't let the dumb title deter you.
    I just learned that lesson from Towerfall. It was a blast doing the 'tacked-on' co-op mode

3. Quote Originally Posted by jyoung View Post
    Sportsfriends is an awesome local co-op game.
    It's four games.

And they're all competitive games. Not co-op.

4. oh

I'm out then, probably

5. Quote Originally Posted by NeoZeedeater View Post
    Velocity's good although I already bought it a month or so ago when it was $1.
    That's Velocity Ultra, not 2X. The one in September's PS+ is the not-yet-released sequel.

6. Capcom and the Western branch of Square-Enix, which should still be called Eidos both picked this week to put all their old crap on sale. In for RE4 and Okami @ $7 each. Might grab DMC HD Collection @ $12, but I've already got it on 360, so maybe not. All the PSone Tomb Raiders are dirt cheap, for those of you who are into that sort of thing. Full list here if you want to check it out before wading into the shitty store interface.

Quote Originally Posted by Gohron View Post
    I like doing stuff with animals and kids

7. ): reading "Square Enix" and seeing Eidos games is the most disappointing thing
    Donk

8. ikr

Quote Originally Posted by Gohron View Post
    I like doing stuff with animals and kids

9. Donk

Quote Originally Posted by Finch View Post
    ): reading "Square Enix" and seeing Eidos games is the most disappointing thing
    This is why they should rename the company to Taito Eidos.

edit: Also, none of Capcom's stuff has PS+ discounts. Assholes.
    Last edited by Yoshi; 17 Sep 2014 at 11:18 AM.