Page 111 of 237 FirstFirst ... 97107109110111112113115125 ... LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,110 of 2368

Thread: Official SEN Games Thread (Sony Network)

1. Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    You had a stray "but" in there.

Tower of Guns is wildly different than what I expected when you said "retro indie," but it indeed is.
    Kind of completely over pixel art right now, although I'm never going to stop loving 2D. About the only exception I can think of is BroForce, which is another one of the retro games that gets it right. Big, bad, loud, and dumb in all the right ways.

James

2. TNL, I am here to deliver breaking news: some games suck and some don't.

Please stay tuned for further developments
    Donk

3. Finch, I don't wanna scare you, but some people may disagree with your opinion of which of the games actually suck!

They may get hostile.

Watch your back.

4. Quote Originally Posted by MechDeus View Post
    Aside from "internet famous" this is how I felt when I went originally went from games like Contra to Metal Slug. The latter felt so sluggish and delayed just to show off all the animation.
    I can totally see this, and I may have thought the same thing when I first played Metal Slug.

Quote Originally Posted by George View Post
    Really? Once I saw that the game operated as a hub village, and your missions are all tiered in ranks, some of which are filled with "key" missions and "gathering" missions, replete with capture/kill quests, I knew exactly what they were aping. That and enemies drop crafting materials, with the rarer "key" materials coming from the large Steel Soldier hunts. Shit, they even have multiple spawning points for these kill quests, and they will often run away and go to another one, just like MH.
    I see what you're saying and you may be right, but I still don't think I'd compare them. It reminds me more of an MMO with fetch and kill quests in the same areas, where the goal is to have everything done.
    John / JohnNiner / Niner

Silent Hill: Origins and Shattered Memories coming to Vita digitally

I'm actually mildly excited about this. I missed Origins due to timing, and I gave up on Shattered Memories due to Wii waggle bullshit.

6. Konami needs a silent hill legacy set.

They're on way too many different platforms for that I think. Konami's #1 priority should be getting their Genesis games available somewhere digitally. Those are almost without question the best games in their library that people cannot buy anywhere. If I had my choice, they'd partner with Sega to get them in the PC Classics as a new pack and/or into the 3D Classics line.
    Last edited by Yoshi; 17 Apr 2014 at 01:05 PM.

8. Konami's #1 priority should be making new games instead of reselling old shit forever.

9. By new games you mean "Metal Gear forever", right? I think that's all they can do anymore. Reselling old shit would be an improvement
    Donk

Quote Originally Posted by Diff-chan View Post
    Konami's #1 priority should be making new games instead of reselling old shit forever.
    Konami doesn't make games anymore. They outsource them.