Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: What is a must for TNL on the go?

1. would it be easier to make it the phone skin default? But I guess that would fuck the boss hates you crowd.

2. The current "Your boss hates you" skin and my new mobile skin are separate. I'll look into setting how many posts show per-page, but to be honest, my first order of business it just getting the thing put together in the first place with the basic must-have options.
    WARNING: This post may contain violent and disturbing images.

Quote Originally Posted by shidoshi View Post
    must-have options.
    pink.

4. ]Can any non-iPhone people check out mobile.gomorning.com and see if things look okay on your platform? iPhone people are allowed to check it out as well, and if you do, you'll notice that if you turn your iPhone sideways, the page resizes itself properly instead of zooming itself.

Anyhow, this is just me doing some playing around, so I'm just mainly concerned if the stuff that I'm doing will work okay on non-iPhone mobile devices or not. You probably won't get the rounded corners, not the opacity, but I'm not sure how things like positioning and whatnot are supported on various platforms.
    Last edited by mollipen; 06 Jun 2009 at 01:39 AM.

I'd be down with some pink too.

6. Default will be blue, but I'm trying to build it so that other color variations will be simple to impliment. So pink will be the next up.

7. Posting from an iPhone while on the toilet I consider the changes discussed in this thread a very good thing. The gaf example is excellent.

8. Quote Originally Posted by shidoshi View Post
    ]Can any non-iPhone people check out mobile.gomorning.com and see if things look okay on your platform? iPhone people are allowed to check it out as well, and if you do, you'll notice that if you turn your iPhone sideways, the page resizes itself properly instead of zooming itself.

Anyhow, this is just me doing some playing around, so I'm just mainly concerned if the stuff that I'm doing will work okay on non-iPhone mobile devices or not. You probably won't get the rounded corners, not the opacity, but I'm not sure how things like positioning and whatnot are supported on various platforms.
    Looks fine on Verizon Dare. Text is large, non cluttered, and easy to read. I like, keep it simple.

9. Looks a lot cleaner than TNL on a blackberry (verizon)

10. So far, I've got the main forums list, the thread list when looking at a forum, and the "who is online" page all up and running. As soon as I can get actual post viewing changed over to the new format, I'll make the theme accessible so that people can at least try it out. It'll be very unfinished, but at that point for post-reading purposes it would be totally usable.