Page 3 of 47 FirstFirst 12345717 ... LastLast

Thread: Shave Like a Man

Quote Originally Posted by Wildkat View Post
    I don't have it in me to do every single morning though....
    After adjusting to it the safety razor takes about as long as a cartridge razor. It takes about 5 seconds to whip up the proper lather. There really is no excuse not to do it.

Your face will love you.

2. This is relevant to my interests. I think I'm going to give it a try.
    Quote Originally Posted by C.S. Lewis
    Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

3. I'm next to broke right now, but I'd like to give this a go; I hate shaving the way I do now and I don't really care for being unshaven either. This sounds ace.

4. I shave with marshmellows and buttercream. It works pretty good.

Quote Originally Posted by buttcheeks View Post
    you look like a bitch though, rich
    ok there, neckhair

I may have to try shaving like a man. I usually only shave once a week since my girl likes me a little furry, but my hair is thick so a Mach 3 blade only lasts me for a few shaves. Disposables don't work on me at all.

That being said, if I could rock a full beard (minus the neckbeard) I would. Damn me having a couple of bald spots on my face.
    Quote Originally Posted by EvilMog View Post
    Screw being smart. This is TNL.

7. I haven't shaved or trimmed my pathetic excuse of a beard in like a month now. It looks horrible and I don't care in the slightest. I'm curious what it'll look like in a few months. I do have to shave down the sideburns though, they don't actually connect and look god awful if left alone for a few days. I've got the Norelco Bodygroom shaver for that.

Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    So you don't shape your beard? You some kind of neckbeard hippie?
    That's me!
    Last edited by Timber; 04 Jun 2009 at 09:34 PM.
    Currently Playing: Final Fantasy V Pixel Remaster (PC), Let's Build a Zoo (PC) & Despot's Game (PC)

Get Free Bitcoins every hour! - www.freebitco.in

8. +

9. lol.

Also I've never had a problem with disposable razors. They work jes fine and close as I want. The only problem is they are too wide to take care of my unibrow. My balls are not shaven because I am a man. Not an 8 year old.

10. Have your balls shaven feels great.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.