Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: A Panzer Dragoon game I never knew existed...

1. All this Panzer talk makes me think of something that nearly made me...soil myself when I heard it. Anyway, I was watching G4(the videogame channel) and they had an E3 special on. Well one of the hosts walks up to Panzer Dragoon Orta and talks with Sega's PR person about it. Here is a pretty close quote of what she said "Many gamers lover the Panzer Dragoon series, with games such as the RPG Panzer Dragoon Saga on the Sega Saturn, all the way back to the original Panzer dragoon on GENESIS"

Also reminds me of the time I was watching Judgement Day(a game review show on the afore mentioned G4), they had a segement entitled Buried Treasure. One of the hosts basically tells the viewers about a game they may have missed. Imagine my shock when they held up Panzer Dragoon saga. My respect for the show jumped really high at that moment, and then it happened. He said "It is a great game and I'm sure it can be had for a bargain these days" ....If only he knew...

2. Ugh... my negative feelings toward G4 (basedly solely on their teasers) seem justified.