Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 11131415

Thread: 1 V 100

1. Welcome to every Xbox contest for me.

I too plan to fuck over as many people as possible out of their prizes, especially the Canadians.

2. For great Justice, Melf.

3. Quote Originally Posted by Chux View Post
    Maryland is one of the states that is not eligible to win prizes.

Now it has become my goal to be the one, last as long as possible and fuck as many people out of winnings as possible.
    If you are not eligible to win a prize, you are not eligible to be chosen as part of the mob or as the one.

They're one step ahead of you in regards to this asshattery.

I also hope they fix the bug where you can't win a round in the crowd when the one fails out due to missing a question. It seems like when the one gets a question wrong, it gives the mob knockout points to those left in the mob, but not anyone else. I noticed it when I was -80 from the #1 score, the game ended on the next question, and I somehow finished behind by 3,000 points.

4. I'll use another account.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Chux View Post
    Maryland is one of the states that is not eligible to win prizes.

Now it has become my goal to be the one, last as long as possible and fuck as many people out of winnings as possible.
    I'm in CT and one of the lucky few that get screwed too. So I am changing my address with XBL to my grandmothers house in Maine.

I doubt they will bother to check IP addresses.
    “The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, you know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.” -George Carlin