Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 12346 ... LastLast

Thread: 1 V 100

1. Quote Originally Posted by Othello Harrington View Post
    Did I win? Did I miss the fucking "what dinosaur has horns" question and still get you by 6k?

The answer is yes, hit the books....noob.
    Yeah, you're a fuckin idiot for missing that one, but are you forgetting who was beating you 90% of the game? I just happen to not know some of those final questions. It happens.

2. I love trivia, but there were a lot of questions I didn't know. This game makes me feel dumb.

3. Almost forgot about this but I got into the 9:30 game and didn't do too bad. Scored about 144,600 and my longest streak was 17.
    Currently Playing: Final Fantasy V Pixel Remaster (PC), Let's Build a Zoo (PC) & Despot's Game (PC)

Get Free Bitcoins every hour! - www.freebitco.in

I'm fucked if there are current events questions. I don't pay attention to much.

5. From what I played it's mostly older pop culture stuff & geography with some science thrown in.
    Currently Playing: Final Fantasy V Pixel Remaster (PC), Let's Build a Zoo (PC) & Despot's Game (PC)

Get Free Bitcoins every hour! - www.freebitco.in

6. I will destroy you Biff. Hit me up tomorrow night or the night after.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Rated E View Post
    I love trivia, but there were a lot of questions I didn't know. This game makes me feel dumb.
    I feel the same way. :-P I miss the 1vs100 Extended E3-Trivia show. I was a king there.

My wife was rocking this tonight. At one intermission during the 9pm show she was listed as the top player in accuracy and, I think, score or streak. She got about 7 friend requests, two party invites, a chat request and great messages such as, "How did you get 100%?" "fake" and my personal favorite, "WATS UP GIRL." People on XBL are peachy.

8. I need to get in on a piece of this action

I wonder if my score got reset, I'm damn close to 700,000
    Last edited by cka; 09 Jun 2009 at 12:50 AM.

This needs to happen on a night I don't work.

10. I'll crush your God damned dreams son, believe the hype.