Thread: Adaptor for wireless 360 pad on PC

1. Adaptor for wireless 360 pad on PC

Apparently, they don't sell these separately anymore, and the last thing I need is another 360 controller. Now that I have my PC hooked up to my TV though, I'd like to use the 360 pad with it along with the wireless keyboard I got.

So if someone has one these collecting dust, let me know.
    "I've watched while the maggots have defiled the earth. They have
    built their castles and had their wars. I cannot stand by idly any longer." - Otogi 2

It might be worth using GameStop's in-store search to see if there are any in stock near you:

http://www.gamestop.com/Catalog/Prod...oduct_id=61049

3. GAMESTOP????!!!!!

I bought one and never use it. If I can dig up the driver disc, it's yours.

Yeah, I can't believe I recommended giving those douchebags business either, but it might work for him.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    GAMESTOP????!!!!!

I bought one and never use it. If I can dig up the driver disc, it's yours.
    I doubt he would even need the disc. A newer version of the driver should already be available through windows update.

6. Success! The dongle is at home, but thankfully I left the disc here at work. You can have it, just pay shipping. PM your address if you want it.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    Success! The dongle is at home, but thankfully I left the disc here at work. You can have it, just pay shipping. PM your address if you want it.
    Cool. Thanks much.
    "I've watched while the maggots have defiled the earth. They have
    built their castles and had their wars. I cannot stand by idly any longer." - Otogi 2

8. Do you have to have a windows compatible 360 pad? or do the one's that come with the system work with the dongle as well?

9. Wanted: Proper Spelling of Adapter.

Taken care of.
    Boo, Hiss.