Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 123457 ... LastLast

Thread: 4000 MS Points for $30!

1. Got mine.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Dyne View Post
    Bacon already said his points worked. What does it matter but a moral high ground if the guy jacked a box of cards from the back of Target? omg Truck!
    Well, I don't know... the whole "moral high ground" thing is a pretty big part of the whole question for me, especially if there is the chance that this is a guy who snagged some credit card numbers and bought a bunch of XBL point cards. (Which, I read, Amazon says is one of the top things people end up buying from them when using stolen numbers.)

I'm not going to bitch at anybody who picks these things up, I'm just saying consider the facts before doing so. I'd love 4000 points for $30, but I also wouldn't be comfortable buying them not knowing their source.
    WARNING: This post may contain violent and disturbing images.

Fuck where the fuck are mine?!
    Pete DeBoer's Tie
    There are no rules, only consequences.

4. Fuck, I only have $16 in my PP account.

5. Yep, add another satisfied FUBU VAN customer.

8000 space dollars for $60 is a deal worth supporting (alleged) criminals for IMO.

6. Quote Originally Posted by Chux View Post
    Garou this week...
    MvC2 the next.

HURMHGH
    from the capcom_unity twitter

RT No official release date for MVC2 as of yet. Digital release dates can be tricky. Do not expect before end of July, tho.
    b_ri on Twitch, Games Beaten in 2020 (3): Pokemon Sword (Sw), Detroit: Becoming Human (PS4), Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice (PS4),

7. URG I hate the peer pressure of this place! I know what I believe but the lure of possibly ill-gotten Microsoft points is just so strong! Why must the dark side be so tempting!
    WARNING: This post may contain violent and disturbing images.

8. Instead of a points code I got a refund. Lol.

Mine were in the inbox when I got back. Fucking radical. 8,890 points.
    Pete DeBoer's Tie

Quote Originally Posted by shidoshi View Post
    URG I hate the peer pressure of this place! I know what I believe but the lure of possibly ill-gotten Microsoft points is just so strong! Why must the dark side be so tempting!
    You have no idea if the points are ill-gotten or not. You are choosing to be negative here when really you are completely ignorant. You can choose to be safe, because there is a possibility that the cards were gotten illegally, or you can choose to have faith, even though it is self-serving.

Note the seller uses broken english and is advertising us market xblive cards. Perhaps it is an asian vendor who ordered us market cards by mistake and couldn't get refunded so he decided to unload them at near-cost online, and e-mail them out to cut out shipping costs?

WHY NOT?
    Pete DeBoer's Tie