Page 1 of 10 1235 ... LastLast

Thread: 4000 MS Points for $30!

1. Treasure 4000 MS Points for $30!

There's been some seller on eBay Classifieds selling 4000 ($50) point cards for ~$30 today. Sounds shady as shit and the broken english doesn't help matters, but it appears to be legit. They e-mailed my codes to me a couple minutes after payment, I put 'em in at xbox.com and am now sitting on $100 worth of points for $60.

http://cgi.ebay.com/New-Microsoft-Xb...3%3A1|294%3A50

Apparently the auctions have been getting taken down intermittently, but they've been popping right back up. Just search for '4000 points' if the above link isn't working.

2. AND THEN GO BUY ROCKET RIOT YOU MOTHERFUCKERS

3. I took the plunge. in for two.

4. Don't trust Bacon.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	its-a-tarp.jpg 
Views:	788 
Size:	50.6 KB 
ID:	46572  
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc Holliday View Post
    K3V is awesome!

5. As I said in the other place I mentioned this, no way would I personally buy these things. Way too suspicious.
    WARNING: This post may contain violent and disturbing images.

i was close to doing it but I don't want to deal with any of my info being jacked.
    Pete DeBoer's Tie
    There are no rules, only consequences.

better not to anyway I shouldn't spend the money though I'll REGRET IT LATER
    Pete DeBoer's Tie
    There are no rules, only consequences.

8. Garou this week...
    MvC2 the next.

HURMHGH

9. Yeah, I know it sounds shady as fuck, it's not like I just blindly crossed my fingers and hoped for the best. Payment is done through a 3rd party payment site, not directly to the seller, I did some background research on that site (plimus.com) and everything seems on the up and up, they've been around since 2002 and haven't been flagged as a threat by anyone. The e-mail confirmation they sent on their end looks professional and said they'd assist if there's a conflict with the seller.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chux View Post
    Garou this week...
    MvC2 the next.
    Incorrect. MvC2 is part of the Summer of Arcade, which begins July 22nd.

10. Third party payment sites and intermittently disappearing/reappearing internet auctions = 21st century equivalent of the dude selling FUBU sweatshirts out of the back of his Dodge Ram.