Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 68910

Thread: 4000 MS Points for $30!

1. If you go looking for other similar deals like this one, make sure you read the fine print, as I've seen reports of other sellers requiring you to let them log into your Live account, add a obviously stolen credit card to the account, add the points to your account and then remove the credit card.

Codes in my email is cool. Letting some random guy into my account isn't.

2. So if they get access to your live account and you have a cc attached to it, you're pretty fucking stupid to go that route.

3. Isn't it impossible to remove a CC from your live account?

4. You have to call iirc. Luckily I've always used prepaid Live membership cards to renew.

5. You can now remove a credit card on your Xbox Live account by going to xbox.com. Click on the "Xbox Live" tag, then select "Xbox Live Marketplace," and then "Manage Payment Your Options." Your credit card(s) will be listed and you will have the option to edit or remove.

6. I guess I did have a cc signed in there. I try to remove it and it says I have an outstanding balance. Try again later. I wouldn't think they also have Zune Pass tied to it through Xbox.com as well. That's the only thing I can think of.