Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Splitting the 360's Video signal to 2 sets.

1. Splitting the 360's Video signal to 2 sets.

So when my wife is being a bastard and hogging the big LCD TV for Wii shit or TV, I would like to be able to split the 360's video signal to another set in the next room. I figure the 360 pad will work through a wall, yeah?

Has anyone done anything like this? I'm googling splitters but I don't really know what the difference is in regards to quality etc.
    ABOUT ME.

"Underground music should have its back turned, it needs to be gone, untrackable, unreadable"

2. Beat your wife. It's cheaper and easier.

3. But she cooks me food and looks after my kid.

It's a tough choice.
    ABOUT ME.

"Underground music should have its back turned, it needs to be gone, untrackable, unreadable"

4. Hey, what happens if you run a component AND a hdmi cable out of the xbox?
    ABOUT ME.

5. Yahtzee?
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

6. What?
    ABOUT ME.

7. All five dice showing the same face, 50 points, good news?
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

8. You silly.
    ABOUT ME.

9. Seriously though, If I switched from component to VGA, then used this, that'd do it huh?

Is VGA any better / worse than component / HDMI?
    ABOUT ME.

10. not really, but your best bet is just to physically move the console to the alternative screen if the main one is in use... it sucks, but that's the most hassle-free way to do it (it can't do simultaneous dual-video out so combining hdmi and the multi-av port is useless, and I don't know if any a/v receivers exist that have multiple video outs that are available for use simultaneously that don't cost thousands of dollars)