Page 1 of 7 1235 ... LastLast

Thread: Craigslist Stories

1. Craigslist Stories

Add your stories about dealing with craigslist. First of all i have no problems at the start i put shit up, people responded came gave me my money end of story..

however the other day i put some speakers i want to get rid of some vintage pioneer speakers they sound awesome, but one of the speakers has bad tweeter... did i mention their fucking free come and pick them up i you want them. jesus christ.

so i start to get emails,

have any pics.

no sorry,

what kind of speakers car, home.

home.

do i live near place xxx,

no i live much further then xxx

This is around 12am, this exchange is happening...

then i get this email when i decide to stop responding..

I have no idea where that is we just moved here from xxxx not to long ago, and I don't go anywhere I sit at home all day with my baby

anyways maybe its not weird... lol but craigslist

2. I sold a guitar and a keyboard off craigslist, both times I met the guys in a neutral location and they gave me cash... Success!!

3. I found a jo buddy on craigslist.
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

4. I sold a few things and never had any problems.

I even had a few sexual encounters from Craigslist which I am not to proud of
    "Remember, not knowing how to cook is like not knowing how to fuck."
    Geek in the Desert

5. Like I said...
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

6. Quote Originally Posted by Doc Holliday View Post
    I found a jo buddy on craigslist.

7. that crab meat really is a closer

8. lol... yeah, I met a few ladies off craigslist, some good and some I'd rather forget.

9. I use craigslist all the time. We just bought a dresser for $100 that should have been 5-6. Nothing wrong with it, the dude just wanted it out of his house after he bought new furniture.

Various amps, guitars, banjos, band members, a fish tank, shit, anything really.

I'm going on Monday to meet a dude about a super rare amp.
    Boo, Hiss.

10. a tube amp?