Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Craigslist Stories

Mint CIB might be close to $1k. Cart only is like $200.

He says he paid $5. I'll give him a 400% return on his investment. Firm.

If stupid high sales affect the average price of a game, why not stupid low? Someone needs to start tracking sales like they do with comic books.
    HA! HA! I AM USING THE INTERNET!!1
    My Backloggery

2. Quote Originally Posted by Chux View Post
    I guess this belongs here? I remember a CL thread in gaming discussion, but w/e.

http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/m...019113922.html

Anybody want to have a bit of fun with this aspie basement dwelling fuckface?
    This has got to be the same dude who tried to link pictures to TNL directly from his hard drive. Who the hell was that?

3. Quote Originally Posted by Mzo View Post
    He says he paid $5. I'll give him a 400% return on his investment. Firm.

If stupid high sales affect the average price of a game, why not stupid low? Someone needs to start tracking sales like they do with comic books.
    Right? Like why the fuck would you say that? Sure if you're on a board and you want to put it in the nice find thread, not when you're trying to sell it.

4. Dumb fuck wants to gloat.

5. kof nailed it.
    There's this dude that goes around to all our stores with shit like CIB Earthbound, Snatcher, whatever asking what he'd get for them. His reply is always "Oh, I'd get more on eBay." Well, no shit. And he'd do this a couple times a year. He just wanted to show off his shit.

6. Lets team up. I'll make an arrangement to meet, SSJN and KOF jump out from behind cars and we beat him and take his dumb game.

Gloat about this, you fuck.

7. I just sent him an email regarding its availability and if he is willing to double his money.

I'm going to start listing rare games on CL with different pictures of my naked dick all over the game.

Let's see how real the thirst is.
    HA! HA! I AM USING THE INTERNET!!1
    My Backloggery

9. CL might be the perfect forum for that combination of interests.

Quote Originally Posted by Chux View Post
    Lets team up. I'll make an arrangement to meet, SSJN and KOF jump out from behind cars and we beat him and take his dumb game.

Gloat about this, you fuck.
    No, break the game in front of his face too for maximum hurt.