Page 68 of 68 FirstFirst ... 5464666768

Thread: Demon's Souls

I mean if I was 19 again I would have written the faqs for these damn games. They're so good I could play them for hours.
    Pete DeBoer's Tie
    There are no rules, only consequences.

2. Yeah, Demon Souls if you want to see most of everything you need a FAQ. Hell even if you don't want to end up frustrated as hell you're going to need to use a FAQ at least a bit. Dark Souls is a lot friendlier in that you don't need the FAQ as much, but Demon Souls has a ton of underlying systems (level Tendency... wheee) that are not at all explained.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

I mean, I look up armor requirements and weapon trees in monhun so I don't waste mats and get stuck with shitty weapons. I'd be willing to do the same here. I'll look up some beginner stuff and jump in.
    HA! HA! I AM USING THE INTERNET!!1
    My Backloggery

4. That's all you really need, get the game basics and know that you should never, ever use boss souls for souls and should only use them for crafting/magic once you've read all their uses online and made a well informed decision on which would be best. You won't find everything without a full guide but that's not really necessary for the first run through

And figuring out how to beat some of the tough bosses without using a guide is a lot of the fun in the Souls games
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

Yeah look up how tendency affects the game and weapon crafting.
    Pete DeBoer's Tie
    There are no rules, only consequences.

6. Oh and Yurt... read about Yurt.