Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I demand an explaination!

1. I demand an explaination!

Browsing the main page for these very forums, something instantly caught my eye: Rated E's name is pink.

I find this highly unacceptable, and would like an immediate answer as to why this is! Such favoritism and special treatment show to one member of this message forum (so long as it is only one member... lord knows who else may be involved in this) is frankly appalling and borderline criminal.
    WARNING: This post may contain violent and disturbing images.

2. Yeah, you're an admin. You should have made her name pink a long time ago. Why did I have to think of it? Appalling indeed!

Girls get so jealous of one another.

3. Ha! A little detective work has uncovered the true nature of just how deep this favoritism runs, proving that she in fact has had inside help in this matter. My initial feeling that this may simply have been an honest mistake has now turned to downright indignation over these events.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Nick View Post
    Yeah, you're an admin. You should have made her name pink a long time ago. Why did I have to think of it? Appalling indeed!

Girls get so jealous of one another.
    I should have known that you would be in full support of this disgusting display of preferential treatment! This conspiracy obviously runs to the very highest levels of TNL!

5. Good detective work there, Girl Einstein.

6. Some ones vagina is full of sand.
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Nick View Post
    Good detective work there, Girl Einstein.
    I would have gone with "Nancy Drew", but that's just me.

8. Yeah, I'll give you that one.

It's a different font too. A cuter font.

I too would like this colour and font for my user name.

10. I feel bad now. I'm sorry shidoshi.
    Last edited by Rated E; 01 Jul 2009 at 04:55 PM.