Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Games for Sale

1. I'll reach level 2 rep yet!

2. Added some new items. You like?

3. PM about Persona

4. ARG I want SF4 and SC4, but my paycheck this week was a little slimmer than planned and I promised buttface and Jawsh some monies. I may be able to scrounge up some more $$. How much for both shipped?

Pineapple, remember

6. Yeah yeah, I already said I'd send out the money today. It's your own damn fault for waiting so long to give me your address you dingbat, this would have been over a month ago.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Pineapple View Post
    Yeah yeah, I already said I'd send out the money today. It's your own damn fault for waiting so long to give me your address you dingbat, this would have been over a month ago.
    Argh - I'm sorry Pineapple, I sold them outside of TNL and I forgot to update this thread quicker than I did. Thank you for your interest, though! --;

8. Oh poop. No worries, just go kill whoever you sold them to, take them back, and then sell them to me. You can use the money to help post bail when they inevitably arrest you for murder

9. Quote Originally Posted by Pineapple View Post
    Oh poop. No worries, just go kill whoever you sold them to, take them back, and then sell them to me. You can use the money to help post bail when they inevitably arrest you for murder
    Sounds like a pla.... hey... wait a minute....

10. New item thrown onto the alter.