Page 1 of 7 1235 ... LastLast

Thread: Games for Sale

1. Games for Sale

Hiya, TNL.
    I'm moving soon and want to take as little as possible with me, so I'm giving TNL first dibs before surrendering this stuff to eBay or Amazon.

All items are in perfect shape, unless otherwise noted. Prices include shipping. Buy multiple things, and I'll knock a few dollars off since I would ship them together. I'm cool with Paypal, money orders, and, if you don't mind waiting for it to clear, checks.

Any questions, feel free to ask. Thanks!

Xbox 360
    Sega Superstars Tennis (Box is actually the Sega Superstars Tennis/Arcade Compilation Disc box, but I no longer have the Compilation Disc. The Sega Superstars Tennis disc has some light scratches but plays perfectly. Manual is still in the box and in good shape) - $5

Nintendo DS
    My Weight Loss Coach (I have two of these. Neither one has the shitty Pedometer, but it's not required to use this as any pedometer will do) - $5

Gamecube
    Animal Crossing (Player's Choice edition. Memory card has "Robonia" written on the label) - $8

Dreamcast
    Sonic Adventure - $8

Playstation
    Mega Man X4 (Case and booklet are both a little worn and disc has some light scratches, but plays fine) - $5

DVD
    Ratatouille (Still sealed, complete with cardboard sleve) - $7
    Super Mario Bros Super Show! Volume 2 (Box is a little worn in a corner, but otherwise everything is golden) - $10
    Last edited by Geen; 30 Jun 2010 at 12:41 PM. Reason: Puzzle Quest 2 (DS) for Sale on the Cheap, yo!

2. New items added and I set some prices.

3. I would love to grab that KoFXII off you.
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Shin Johnpv View Post
    I would love to grab that KoFXII off you.
    Awesome. PM will be sent out in a moment. Thanks!

5. I'll take hot shots golf.

6. Quote Originally Posted by Dyne View Post
    I'll take hot shots golf.
    Great - PM being sent. Thanks!

7. Money sent via Paypal.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Dyne View Post
    Money sent via Paypal.
    Awesome. Thanks Dyne! I'll be sending it tomorrow!

9. Dyne, I sent out Hot Shots last night for you. Should be arriving soon.

10. Got the game yesterday or thursday thanks dude!
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.