Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Games for Sale

1. Put a few more DS games onto the list to give TNL first dibs before going to eBay. Thanks!

2. Moving soon. Things go up for sale. Everyone wins?

3. I kinda want Persona, how much would you want to tack on to ship it to me over here?
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

4. Quote Originally Posted by bbobb View Post
    I kinda want Persona, how much would you want to tack on to ship it to me over here?
    I think I could get it to you for a total of $19.50 ($13.50 for priority international shipping and $6 for Persona).

5. I'll take Mega Man Powered Up (and Persona is bbobb ends up not grabbing it).
    Currently Playing: Final Fantasy V Pixel Remaster (PC), Let's Build a Zoo (PC) & Despot's Game (PC)

Get Free Bitcoins every hour! - www.freebitco.in

6. Quote Originally Posted by Timber View Post
    I'll take Mega Man Powered Up (and Persona is bbobb ends up not grabbing it).
    Keen. If Bbobb doesn't go for Persona, I'll knock a few bucks off the overall price for you. Until then, I'll put Mega Man on hold. Thanks!

7. Put Mr. Bones on hold for me too. I'd like it with a complete manual but I can't pass it up for that price.
    Currently Playing: Final Fantasy V Pixel Remaster (PC), Let's Build a Zoo (PC) & Despot's Game (PC)

Get Free Bitcoins every hour! - www.freebitco.in

8. Quote Originally Posted by Timber View Post
    Put Mr. Bones on hold for me too. I'd like it with a complete manual but I can't pass it up for that price.
    Cool. Shall do!

9. I'd go for Valkyria Chronicles, I heard that was pretty good.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Pineapple View Post
    I'd go for Valkyria Chronicles, I heard that was pretty good.
    Awesome possum. Do you need my address or paypal info again?