Page 1 of 10 1235 ... LastLast

Thread: Resident Evil: Afterlife

1. Resident Evil: Afterlife

From here:

In spite of what any of the talent involved in Resident Evil: Extinction told us during the press tour (mostly, "this is the final chapter"), the film left the door wide - and we mean WIDE open - for a fourth installment.

Late last year, Paul W.S. Anderson revealed he was indeed writing another film. Capcom was getting involved. Everyone, as he said, was "excited." Well, we've just learned from a studio insider that Sony is looking to get Resident Evil: Afterlife into theaters by September 17, 2010. That's according to an internal memo circulating through the offices there.

Will Anderson direct? Unsure. Will Milla Jovovich be back? I think it would be safe to say yes considering the last entry ended on - SPOILER ALERT - Alice clones getting ready to seek revenge on the Umbrella Corporation which was holed up in Tokyo.

More info as it comes in!
    I'm not a devious man by nature... but when you're unarmed, your tactics might gonna be downright Archimedean.

2. Wheeee.

I might give 1/2 a shit if it's more like the second RE movie and less like first or third. Or if they just adapt the RE4 game directly into a movie.
    Last edited by Dolemite; 02 Jul 2009 at 02:52 PM.

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

3. More info:

Sources from Sony Pictures are saying that Shia LaBeouf will be playing the role of Leon Kennedy, a former police officer who was dismissed from the Raccoon City PD for being clumsy and inept at his job. "His story will run concurrently with Alice's revenge on the Umbrella Corporation. He will be accompanied by an unsuccessful clone of Alice that is deformed and misshapen, yet streetwise and funny. No casting info for that part is availiable as of yet.
    I'm not a devious man by nature... but when you're unarmed, your tactics might gonna be downright Archimedean.

4. That piece of info sounds bogus to me. Shia LaBeouf is a big enough a star not to have to do shit movies like this one.

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

5. Yeah, Shia doesn't have to act in shitty licensed movies for 20-something nerds.

6. but that's what he does! see: indiana jones, transformers

7. This alone gives it away:

He will be accompanied by an unsuccessful clone of Alice that is deformed and misshapen, yet streetwise and funny. No casting info for that part is availiable as of yet.
    That wouldn't be as bad as Tarzan LaBeouf from Indy 4 though.

8. can they please stop making Andersons masterbatory fanfics into movies

9. What have we learned from this? Berringer doesn't have to try very hard to fuck with you people.
    2 GET GUD @ OVERWATCH + SWIGGITYSIX#1322

10. Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite View Post
    Wheeee.

I might give 1/2 a shit if it's more like the second RE movie and less like first or third. Or if they just adapt the RE4 game directly into a movie.
    Aside from the smoking hot chick that played Jill, I thought Nemesis was the worst of the three films.