Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 111314151617 LastLast

Thread: TNL Mobile - Alpha Preview now open

1. Yep, working fine on my 3GS too. GG shidoshi!
    ABOUT ME.

"Underground music should have its back turned, it needs to be gone, untrackable, unreadable"

2. Ive been noticing on my using the mobile skin on my droid when I click on the link it doesn't always bring me to the newest posts, maybe they are the newest compared to what I looked at on the phone? Either way a "jump to the last page" button would be super.

But i do find myslef using the regular skin now as I have a mobile web browser that isnt a pile of dogshit like my blackberry's was.
    “The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, you know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.” -George Carlin

3. Any way to give rep on the mobile browser?

4. Not currently, but if people really wanted it it shouldn't be too hard to add.
    WARNING: This post may contain violent and disturbing images.

I can't understand why this doesn't work for me. wtf4eva

6. Here's my standard tech support suggestion - log out of your account, clear history, cookies and cache, reboot phone, then log back in.
    ABOUT ME.

"Underground music should have its back turned, it needs to be gone, untrackable, unreadable"

Did all that. Still loads the top of the page.

8. What specific model of iPhone do you have Josh?
    WARNING: This post may contain violent and disturbing images.

9. this one.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	3G-Hello-Kitty-Cell-Phone.JPG 
Views:	517 
Size:	45.4 KB 
ID:	54151  

jailbroken 3gs on the 3.1.2 jams.

I will point out, that it no longer snaps back to the top of the page if I scroll while it loads... which is nice.