Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 1234616 ... LastLast

Thread: TNL Mobile - Alpha Preview now open

1. Its no big deal, just wanted to make sure there wasn't something obvious I wasn't doing. 98% of spoilers aren't worth reading anyway.

Don't post a thread in the feedback section unless you're looking for feedback, sweetheart.
    Quote Originally Posted by shidoshi View Post
    Mobile browsers - or, at least the iPhone - don't seem to understand the act of hovering as well as desktop browsers (as there's no active pointing device until you click on something). I'm going to look into that, but it might require a change to the spoiler coding itself and not the skin.
    I can read spoilers on my phone in every other skin.

3. Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    Don't post a thread in the feedback section unless you're looking for feedback, sweetheart.
    No, I certainly want feedback - my point was that I said right of the bat that the thing is still really broken, and technical feedback isn't necessary at this point. For now I'm looking more for just overall usability feedback, and not so much the technical. If people start listing the technical problems, we'll be here all day, which would be a waste of your time.

I can read spoilers on my phone in every other skin.
    You can read spoilers in this skin as well, it's just that you click on them, the spoiler shows, but then it doesn't hide until you click on another spoiler. I've not checked the other skins to see if they work that same way, but they should, because nothing about what I've done should have affected the spoiler code.
    WARNING: This post may contain violent and disturbing images.

No, I certainly want feedback - my point was that I said right of the bat that the thing is still really broken, and technical feedback isn't necessary at this point. For now I'm looking more for just overall usability feedback, and not so much the technical. If people start listing the technical problems, we'll be here all day, which would be a waste of your time.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	crying-baby.jpg 
Views:	117 
Size:	31.9 KB 
ID:	46865  

5. Hey, it isn't my fault that you can't read. (Said in the nicest way possible.)

6. I love it, keep it going 'doshi.
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc Holliday View Post
    K3V is awesome!

any "this needs fixing" comments you might have are things I probably already am well aware of.
    Opinions are certainly welcome
    Fuck you, princess.

8. But opinions and bug reports are two totally different things, and it's pointless to talk about what's broken because, as I said, almost everything is broken.

Really, I know you were trying to help, and I'm honestly trying not to be bitchy about this. It's just that, seriously, talking about technical problems at this step isn't going to do any good. The look, the feel, how things work (not if they do or not), that's the kind of stuff that'll help at this step. There's nothing at this point that isn't working that I don't know about, because I pretty much ripped all of the code out and only put back in what now works. So, if it isn't there, be assured that I know that.

Maybe you should have made this thread in the "pat shidoshi on the back" board instead of the feedback board.

10. What I'd like to see: Clicking on a thread title takes you to the last unread post in that thread. Right now it's just taking me to the last page in the thread and I have to manually scroll to the last unread.
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc Holliday View Post
    K3V is awesome!