Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 123457 ... LastLast

Thread: TNL Mobile - Alpha Preview now open

1. It must be something with the blackberry browser cause I can click on the spoiler all I want and it doesn't show. Also k3v, I could have sworn that how it worked a few days ago. Perhaps Shidoshi is fucking with stuff.

2. what browser does your blackberry run, do you know

edit: yeah it might just be better to write a spoil/unspoil javascript into the templates for all the skins, redo the bbcode and make it not decorate if using the phone browsers, worst case scenario some shitty movie/game gets spoiled in a post and best case scenario it works the way it's supposed to in any browser
    Last edited by cka; 05 Jul 2009 at 09:34 PM.

3. I love this, Shidoshi. Nice work!
    ABOUT ME.

"Underground music should have its back turned, it needs to be gone, untrackable, unreadable"

4. I love the skin!
    b_ri on Twitch, Games Beaten in 2020 (3): Pokemon Sword (Sw), Detroit: Becoming Human (PS4), Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice (PS4),

Quote Originally Posted by B-Ri View Post
    I love the skin!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tedlevine_l.jpg 
Views:	403 
Size:	31.1 KB 
ID:	46895  

6. put the lotion on or stfu.
    b_ri on Twitch, Games Beaten in 2020 (3): Pokemon Sword (Sw), Detroit: Becoming Human (PS4), Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice (PS4),

Quote Originally Posted by B-Ri View Post
    put the lotion on or
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	fire_hose.jpg 
Views:	395 
Size:	9.1 KB 
ID:	46896  

8. I'm posting from an Verizon LG Voyager. The mobile skin is certainly faster than the other skins. Nice job thus far.

FYI, the quick reply box doesn't appear at the bottom of the screen- you have to click the quick reply button, the board tells you the message was too short, then it gives you the box to type in.
    Last edited by Dolemite; 06 Jul 2009 at 10:32 PM.

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

9. BTW, the spoiler tags work just fine on my phone.

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

10. I don't see any pink. You need to fix that.
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt